So basically, you pay $25 to join. Then you weigh in (based on their guidelines) and if you lose 4% of your body weight within the challenge deadline - you get paid from the pot. I don't have to lose a whole lot to win a share but I can't be lazy either.
- Start juicing and eating vegan again.
- Exercise daily.
- Use my dehydrator at least once a month.
- The expense of a vegan diet and the complicated aspect of the same.
- Making time for exercise and cookng.
- Keeping my energy levels up for all of the above.
I'm considering the Fluidity Fitness program. If anyone knows anything about it or has experience with it - let me know. I'd be interested to hear if it is as good as it seems. It looks like it would be really good for my back.