About Me

My photo

Due to childhood illness, Laura Hudson has been completely bald since she was nine years old. Laura's hair loss is due to Alopecia Universalis, an auto-immune disorder for which there is no cure.

Laura says, "I would have given anything to have someone tell me they understood what I was going through, that it was OK to be different, that if I just hung in there and was strong I would be victorious. It would have made all the difference in the world. I could have been spared so many doubts, questions and fears. Since I didn't have that person, I want to be that person."

Laura Hudson is a motivational speaker and the Marketing Director for Aviv Moon Productions.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Raw Vegan Juice Recipe

Laura’s Salad Juice

(Makes roughly 16 oz of juice.)

•1/2 lb of Kale
•2 Tomatoes
•6 Carrots
•A handful of parsley
•1 Granny Smith Apple
•1 Cucumber (peeled)
•3 Sweet Peppers (2 red and 1 yellow - the little ones)
•1 Clove of Garlic (if you like it spicey)
DELICIOUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment