Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Perhaps we are pet people?

We are not pet people. I love animals. I respect their right to live. I do not agree with mistreatment of animals for any reason. That said, we are not pet people. I am allergic to everything with fur. I am lucky to keep the house cleaned up after the kids. Pet food is really expensive.

That said. We have made a connection with a pet. Out of the blue really! We were in a pet shop and saw this baby African Grey Parrot. It seemed to call to us. My husband and I both said, it's like being in an orphanage and knowing the child is a part of your family. It was love at first sight.

Come to find out these birds are really smart. We do plan on getting one... one day. Financially, I can't justify $1200 right now for a pet. Go on YouTube and look up "African Grey Parrot" if you do not know what I am talking about.

THEY ARE THE COOLEST!!!!

(OK, I know I said I was going to blog about my new Bullet Express this time but the bird thoughts took over. RANDOM THOUGHTS, remember?)

No comments:

Post a Comment