Monday, October 24, 2011

Fell off the bandwagon and hit by a truck!

Lesson learned!!!

I fell off the whole foods, plant based diet bandwagon and paid a great price for it. We had a crazy busy weekend and although I didn't spend it eating tons of animal flesh, I did eat some really unhealthy stuff. Then my daughter had to be taken to the hospital for a fever and it just went downhill from there.

There's a saying that goes, "I feel like I've been hit by a truck." WELL, when I fell off the bandwagon - I was hit by a truck! I am so sick now! I've got this unrelenting cold that is turning into bronchitis that is keeping me up all night coughing and gasping for air. Miserable I tell you!

So, it's back on the Raw Vegan bandwagon for me. I don't like this feeling at all and I am not willing to feel this bad anymore!

  1. Probiotics - check!
  2. BarleyMax - check!
  3. Processed sugary foods

Keep checking back, I've tried a new hair care product that I love! I'll be sure to post a review one day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment