Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holiday Food Rant...

I had a bad week on the diet front. I ate horribly because of a super busy schedule. I am paying for this physically!!! Now on to my rant!

If I can't handle eating right when I am busy, what am I going to do about the Holidays? Food is huge during the holidays for my family. This is what we do! We have so many traditions that are focused on food. I am on the quest to find replacements for all my traditional Holiday favorites!

I know I am not going to find a Turkey replacement but what about everything else? Suggestions are appreciated!

I have found a Raw Pumpkin Pie and I just found a Gravy Recipe today. Oh, I totally plan to make this Sweet Potato Casserole because I LOVE coconut. Also, I can make cranberries by using agave nectar and oranges. So, what's left?

Vegan Versions of the Following:
  1. Really fluffy mashed potatoes
  2. Magic Cookie Bars
  3. Green Bean Casserole
  4. Stuffing
  5. Pecan Pie
  6. Some type of whole wheat dinner roll
Do you have a great vegan holiday recipe? If so, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment