My Thanksgiving List
- My Heavenly Father I am so thankful to God my Heavenly Father for loving me in spite of myself. I sometimes fail Him and let Him down, but He continues to see me as worthy of His love. For that I am most thankful!
- My Family I have the most wonderful family that includes my husband, kids, parents, in-laws, siblings, nieces, nephews... and the list goes on! They have filled my life with joy and I am thankful that I get the opportunity share in their lives.
- My Church We recently moved back home and from the moment we stepped foot into our church, they have loved us as if a day had not passed. I know how precious it is to have a loving church family and I am eternally thankful for our's.
- My Friends I am surrounded with friends who laugh when I laugh, cry when I cry, and hurt when I hurt. I am thankful that I have so many people in my corner.
- My Job The day I walked into Hallelujah Acres for the first interview, I asked, "is it always like this?" It was so peaceful and welcoming, and yes - it is always like this! I am so blessed to be proud of what I do, proud of who I work for, and especially proud of who I work with. Forget an amusement park - Hallelujah Acres is the greatest place on Earth and I am so thankful to be here!
- You I am thankful for all of you. You have no idea how many times you have put a smile on my face or brought laughter to me! I have prayed for you, laughed with you, smiled at you, and cheered you on. You do the same for me and I just want to say THANK YOU!