Thursday, August 16, 2012

Effective Treatment for Alopecia - Part 1

I am not a doctor. I am not prescribing this plan in an attempt to treat a disease or illness. This is merely my opinion and the results of my own experience. Consult with your doctor before ceasing any medication.

While speaking at Alopeciapalooza last week, I made mention of how I used my diet to effective treat the symptoms of Alopecia. It is my desire to use what I have learned to help other, and not to profit from my experience. So here it is (for free) my personal treatment plan.

Omit from your diet:
All dairy and as many animal products as possible.
I completely removed milk, cheese, yogurt, and anything else containing dairy. I saw immediate results with this. My IBS symptoms disappeared and I saw much less joint pain and headaches.

Watch out for hidden sources of dairy. You do have to read labels. I'll be sure to list some calcium sources in my next blog along with other valuable information, including how to respond to negative comments about your diet. This will help it to not seem so overwhelming!

I personally removed almost all animal products. I occasionally enjoyed a little seafood and rarely some free range chicken or an egg. Other than that, animal products gone! It was easy once I got used to it. Trust me - healthy tastes much better than animal products.

Gluten be gone! I'm currently seeing a connection with gluten as well. I have found that if you remove all the processed junk, you remove most of the gluten. More fresh fruits and vegetables equals less gluten! I also cut out as much bread as I can, this helps as well. I try to buy gluten-free options when possible and affordable.

Supplement with:
  • Pharmax Fish Oil (daily) - providing much needed Omegas. I believe this was a key contributor of my hair regrowth.
  • Juicing - My favorite recipe. (As often as possible - at least once or twice a day. Don't let the word "weightloss" throw you - it can be used as a snack instead of a meal replacement.)
    Store bought juice does not count. This has to be freshly extracted juice made from a juicer - not a blender.

Improvements include:
  • My monthly cycle completely regulated itself.
  • IBS symptoms gone.
  • No more headaches.
  • Joint pain gone (including pain from ruptured discs in my back).
  • Energy renewed.
  • Glowing skin!
  • Nails became healthy.
  • A little hair growth.

2 comments:

  1. The result: remarkably flawless, astonishingly fair, extremely glowing and amazingly radiant skin. Har Vokse price

    ReplyDelete
  2. There can be many causes behind hair loss. Better to remove these causes for the natural hair regrowth.

    Hair Transplant cost

    ReplyDelete