Monday, August 27, 2012

Oatmeal Pancake Recipe

I needed a breakfast to feed the family and immediately thought, "Pancakes!" I did not have the time or resources to make super healthy ones, so I opted for some pancake mix. I pulled the bag down and I only had about a cup and a half of mix. I improvised and the end result was a big hit.

In fact, my daughter Lyvie said, "this is the greatest thing I've ever eaten!" Here some pics and the recipe!


Oatmeal Pancakes
This pancakes are so delicious. They are moderately healthy. If you have a gluten issue, you can purchase gluten free pancake mix and gluten free oats.


Ingredients:
  • 3 part oats to 1 part pancake mix
  • Cinnamon to taste
  • Vanilla to taste
  • 1/4 cup (or less) Vanilla Agave Nectar (see ad below for link)
  • Warm water until pancake mix consistency

Directions
  1. Ladle or pour onto hot griddle in pancake size portions.
  2. Flip.

You will have a super yummy, moderately healthy, oatmeal cookie tasting - PANCAKE!



No comments:

Post a Comment