- Dang a Rang - This is a phrase I use if I am frustrated. If a car pulls out in front of me - Dang a Rang! If I burn dinner - Dang a Rang! If I stump my toe and it hurts really bad - Dang a Rang!
- Hot Dog Spaghettios! - If I get a coupon in the mail for a free item - Hot Dog Spaghettios! When one of my kids make a 105 on a spelling test - Hot Dog Spaghettios! If a friend tells me they are picking up the ticket at a restaurant - Hot Dog Spaghettios!
- Snappy Tap Tap! - This is my way of saying, "you just got told." This only applies in humorous situations though and not in serious ones. If one of my kids crack on their Uncle Todd - Snappy Tap Tap! If my husband tells me I am wrong and I prove that I am right - Snappy Tap Tap! If I beat one of the kids in Guitar Hero - Snappy Tap Tap!
- Okally Dokally - I know other people use this word, but it is one of my favorites. It is self-explanatory really but... It's time to leave - Okally Dokally! I've got your keys - Okally Dokally. The movie is starting - Okally Dokally!
- Good Googally Goo! - This is a phrase that I use in moments of disbelief or when someone else has a "duh" moment. If a friend is naming their child something really insane - Good Googally Goo! If my husband tells me that a family member has totally embarrassed themselves in public - Good Googally Goo! When a store has a sign that says that a $4 item is marked down to $4.50 - Good Googally Goo!
- ______ a Rooni! - I can add the suffix "a rooni" to anything! If you give me piece of candy - Thanks-a-rooni! If you fall and break your toe - Yikes-a-rooni! If you ask me if I want onion on my sandwich - Nope-a-rooni!
So there you have it! When you experience certain things in life, you now have a phrase to go with it! If I think of more - I'll surely add them.
Do you have any phrases that you made up for certain situations?