Monday, August 22, 2011

Camp Cuisine

I spent the week at Alopeciapalooza. It was a great week. I made new friends and got to catch up with some old ones. Flew bald - that was pretty awesome. (If that just totally confused you - just read my bio and it will all make sense).

I was really worried about being vegan at camp. Vegan - at camp! One more time, vegan - at camp! You know camp, ice cream, milk, cheese, yogurt, hamburgers, sausage, hot dogs, pizza, bacon, CAMP! I am proud to announce that I totally did it with only one slip up - I did have some chocolate cake with some vanilla ice cream. It was a childhood thing - had to relive it.

I ate salads at lunch and dinner and fruit at breakfast. It wasn't really all that hard. I even had a vegetarian pizza in the airport! I'm pretty awesome - I'm just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment