Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's Vegan Cheesecake Y'all!!!!!

Score - Vegan cheesecake! I love cheesecake and it was one of those foods that I was sad about giving up when turning vegan. I know of other vegans who are completely capable of making a vegan cheesecake - I just don't happen to be one of them. Until now!!!

Okay, I'm not technically "making" the cheesecake but I would be placing the order and I worked hard to make the money that will pay for it! My plan is to order one of these closer to the Holidays. I'm leaning towards the Coconut Carob. Yep - you heard me right COCONUT CAROB CHEESECAKE! I can almost hear the angel choir singing! FYI: There is also a carob mousse and banana creme flavor. Oh my!

The company that sells these is called Earth Cafe. Check it out and let me know what you think. I met the owner and LinkedIn and I am so glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment