About Me

My photo

Due to childhood illness, Laura Hudson has been completely bald since she was nine years old. Laura's hair loss is due to Alopecia Universalis, an auto-immune disorder for which there is no cure.

Laura says, "I would have given anything to have someone tell me they understood what I was going through, that it was OK to be different, that if I just hung in there and was strong I would be victorious. It would have made all the difference in the world. I could have been spared so many doubts, questions and fears. Since I didn't have that person, I want to be that person."

Laura Hudson is a motivational speaker and the Marketing Director for Aviv Moon Productions.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's missing?

I am trying to lose weight and I have been eating really well. I'm talking raw vegan eating really well! I'm not gaining weight, which is a step in the right direction but I am not losing it very fast either. Wanna know why?

Exercise! I just can't seem to find the time in my day. I have got to do better with this. Someone here at the office suggested I get up at 5am. WHAT? ME? I did really well when I was doing the Exercise Essentials Program but when that ended, so did my fitness schedule.

Here's my plan, hold me to this now, this weekend I am going to start up on exercising again. I think I'll go through the Exercise Essentials program again for the motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment