Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Keeping My Word Y'all

A couple of blog posts down (stay with me now) I promised to exercise. I'm so doing it!!! I found a co-worker willing to walk with me each day. So, I eat while I work and then use my lunch hour to walk. We walk an uphill/downhill trail for 2 miles at The Villages of Hallelujah Acres. Monday, we did this in 45 minutes. Yesterday, we did it in 35 minutes. I am hoping that soon I will be doing a 10 minute mile. That's running you know?

I've had quite a few views of my blog - to you all I say "THANKS!!!" I even had someone in Germany view the blog. To you I say "Danke!" (I took German in High School - loved it! I don't speak it fluently though because I was not one to do homework.)

Talk to me:

Are you exercising? Do you speak German?

How's that for random!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment